"There are two kinds of adventurers: those who go truly hoping to find adventure and those who go secretly hoping they won't."

Rabindranath Tagore
Nobel Prize Winner for Literature 1913

May you be the first as I am! Warning: That may mean you fall flat on your face at times.

Friday, April 2

Coming together in the end!

Well it looks like I might be up and going sooner than I thought. I have an appointment with the accountant on Monday! Depending on what all he says I need will really depend on how soon I'm up and running. After Monday I have ACTs on Saturday so I could be finishing up my shop as soon as Sunday. I'll let you know more on Monday if I can. I will say that this coming week will have me with my nose in videos and books reviewing more Geometry than I ever care to do again. But considering that I never actually took it in high school 14 years ago I think I'll do okay. Thank you public librarys!! What Geometry has to do with accounting I'll never know but I'll know how to figure out the area of anything from now on.

I hope you all enjoy your Easter weekend.

No comments: