"There are two kinds of adventurers: those who go truly hoping to find adventure and those who go secretly hoping they won't."

Rabindranath Tagore
Nobel Prize Winner for Literature 1913

May you be the first as I am! Warning: That may mean you fall flat on your face at times.

Wednesday, April 21

Up and running!

Well with ACTs behind me and a long wait till the results are in I've finally gotten started on my shop and am now closing this blog for good. I hope that I'm better about the new blog than I've been with this one. But as most of you know I'd rather talk with you than just type away on the computer any day! The new blog will be GollyMezzo.blogspot.com and the first shop is GollyMezzo.artfire.com, and you can follow me on facebook too just look up Golly Mezzo!

I hope that you will check it out and spread the word! Many of you have received some of the items that you will see there. I just craft to much, lol! They're starting to take over the house since I can't seem to find enough reasons to give them away. So maybe with a bit of blessing, I will be able to support my habit of crafting! The nice thing about artfire is that you don't have to be a member to purchase things. As long as you have a paypal account (some people have other options too) you can purchase from there. Many of the handmade sites will make you have an account with them before you can purchase through them. It's one of the many reasons that I choose artfire.

Well I need to get more things on there and update the new blog and the facebook. I still need to update avatars and banners and the like! But before I do that I would like to get more things posted in the shop.

I hope to see you around at the new sites!

No comments: