"There are two kinds of adventurers: those who go truly hoping to find adventure and those who go secretly hoping they won't."

Rabindranath Tagore
Nobel Prize Winner for Literature 1913

May you be the first as I am! Warning: That may mean you fall flat on your face at times.

Wednesday, March 24

Last Blog...kinda of!

Hey everyone. Yes it's true. This will be the last of this blog (almost). I will be closing it down permanently later. As all of you know we have moved to Colorado. Things are much different here and I have lots going on. (Not that I haven't always, lol.) On April 10th I will be taking my ACT and I'm hoping to start college courses in the fall. The girls are back in public school here so I also have all the things I do with that. On top of that I will be starting my third business! The other two were smaller but I figure what the heck might as well go for it. So as you can see I am extremely busy. But have no fear I am not going far. I am simply going to be opening a new blog. This one won't have much about the family and will be for my business. I will post links to all of that when it is up in running. Give me time though as it may not be completed until the summer. Until then you know my number.

Enjoy yourselves.

No comments: