"There are two kinds of adventurers: those who go truly hoping to find adventure and those who go secretly hoping they won't."

Rabindranath Tagore
Nobel Prize Winner for Literature 1913

May you be the first as I am! Warning: That may mean you fall flat on your face at times.

Tuesday, May 26

Blue eyes!

In April our oldest got her very first makeup kit (play one). Today she was finally able to find a time when her little sister wouldn't be able to try and get in it. So fun she had! Beautiful blue eye shadow and glitter pink lips. Add a bit of princess pink nail polish and mom grabs the camera. I wish I could of gotten one less blurry. I was trying really hard to get MeMe out of my head so I wasn't very successful. At least she had fun on a rainy day!

1 comment:

Tori said...

very nice. :) Wonderful to see my niece.